- The registrar of personal data is Katri.design, Business ID 1955288-4, Lainlukijantie 19, 00690 Helsinki Finland
- The contact details of the registrar are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +35850304158
- Personal data are all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal information
1. The controller shall process, with the consent of the customer, personal data collected under a contract in order to obtain and fulfill an electronic order in an online store.
2. The controller shall process only the customer identification and contact details necessary to fulfill the purchase agreement. Customer information is used only for customer relationship management and ordering. All information is confidential and user information will not be disclosed to third parties.
3. The controller shall process personal data for transmission and accounting purposes and for the transmission of the necessary information by the parties for the period required by law. Personal information will not be disclosed or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The registrar processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Electronic order created by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
2. Follow the law and regulations due to the contractual relationship between the Client and the Registrar;
3. Personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase agreement. The contract cannot be made without personal information.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The Registrar shall store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Registrar and the Customer.
2. The controller shall delete all personal data after the period necessary for the retention of personal data.